WHAT IS IV THERAPY?
IV infusion involves the injection or application of certain substances directly into the bloodstream for various purposes. The purpose of IV therapy can be the treatment of a certain condition, rehydration, improved skin, help with a boost in immunity, or simply for detox.
It is an old, reliable method that is an essential part of treatment for most medical diseases. But it is increasingly being used today for people who are already healthy in order to maintain their health and ensure the optimum level of wellness while they are still physically active. While IV therapy is not necessarily a prerequisite for good health, many choose to use it to ensure their active lifestyle remains active instead of waiting for illness to take place. Ingredients that are typically administered intravenously may be:
- Water for rehydration in the form of normal saline
- Nutrients: vitamins, minerals, glucose, and amino acids
When your body is dehydrated because of excessive fluid loss, these substances restore fluid to your body, compensate for lost strength, and make you feel better, making you feel reinvigorated and rehydrated.
IV THERAPY BENEFITS
- Detoxification of the organism
- Anti-age treatment (prevention and fight against aging energy recovery gives a feeling of vitality and a better mood)
- Energy recovery
- Reduction of stress and accelerated healing of the organism
- Strengthening immunity
- Melting fat
- Building strength and endurance
- Increasing concentration, for better memory and learning
- Combating depression
- Helping with allergies
- Cardiovascular disease
- Liver disease as well as liver regeneration
- Recovery after chemotherapy
Download your FREE guide to everything that you need to know about IV Therapy!